One on One Foreclosure Intervention Counseling
If you don’t feel comfortable talking with your lender or service provider, you should immediately contact EPICCDC to make an appointment with a foreclosure counselor. Speaking with a certified housing counselor is an important step in developing an action plan to help you resolve your housing crisis.
A confidential assessment with a EPICCDC certified counselor will include:
- Gathering information to determine the homeowner’s foreclosure situation
- A review of your financial situation, analyzing income and expenses to determine which foreclosure prevention option best suits your family’s unique needs
- Determining what options are available to you, and negotiating with your lender on your behalf to discuss an action plan
- Work with you to protect and restore your credit
- Give you information on services and programs that provide financial and legal assistance if needed
- Help you create an action plan to ensure that you meet all your monthly expenses, including your mortgage payment.